Duce and Strong – Paralympic Snowboard World Cup UpdateFebruary 12, 2014
Some Businesses Hiring Disabled Workers See Win-WinMarch 31, 2014
Client HR Manager, CFN – USA-KAN00346 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With nearly 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 142,000 employees in 67 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Client HR Manager is a member of the business unit HR team and US CFN Leadership Team who takes direct accountability for the HR outcomes and provides talent management, organizational and industry expertise and analysis to enable the strategic plans. In conjunction with the BU HR Lead, this position will be accountable for talent management, performance management, compensation, engagement and HR solutions. Coordinates delivery of HR services with Global HR Operations and Center of Excellence (COE) partners. This role will provide operational HR leadership as a business partner, talent leader, and culture steward for CFN US, while ensuring that BU HR processes are fully deployed and legally compliant.
50% HR Leadership responsibility of the HR teams supporting the US CFN organization (approx 1500 employees) and providing guidance for HR for CFN in Canada. Provide coaching, development, and performance management for two direct reports and 10 indirect reports. Function as point of contact to address location-specific issues; connect, involve, and deploy the necessary resources in the delivery of HR services, maintenance of compliance, and addressing of labor relations issues.
30% HR Tag for Commercial and Retail Sales organizations supporting the Leaders who are assigned to partnering with our customers to deliver HR solutions to support the Sales part of the business. Lead sales HR strategies, compensation and sourcing strategies, targeted retention plans, and alignment of staffing strategies.
20% Provide leadership for key CFN BU HR initiatives and projects, in conjunction with BU HR Lead, examples include facilitating and providing leadership in the execution of our HR and BU Strategies. Partner in the leadership and execution of HR change management efforts across the BU. Provide leadership and support for ad hoc projects as needed to support the business. Additionally, collaborate and provide leadership as member of the CAN HR team to support the broader global efforts (examples include M&A activities and support, HR Risk Assessments – cross BU audits, assisting where coverage is needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years Human Resource or General Management experience with familiarization with HR foundations such as Labor Relations, Compensation, Employee Relations, Compliance, Talent Recruiting or Organizational Development
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and develop people
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement people processes and HR solutions
- Demonstrated experience participating and leading change efforts and promote a culture of employee engagement.
- Demonstrated track record in taking initiative, working independently, effectively navigating ambiguity,and handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to partner, build, and sustain positive working relationships with both managers and employees
- Proactively address HR and talent issues as they relate to business and functional strategy
- Thought leader and strong influencing skills
- Conflict management and resolution skills
- Strong business acumen
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated collaboration with other businesses and/or functions
- Strong drive for results
- Ability to operate at both the strategic and tactical level
- Business partnering and customer orientation
- High emotional and cultural intelligence
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Master’s degree
- Professional certifications
- Experience working in a processing environment
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws and the impact on the business
- Managing budget or service level agreements
- Experience working with Talent management tools and processes
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
Error: Contact form not found.