Job Opportunity: Texas Health Resources | Radiology and Imaging ProfessionalApril 30, 2019
Job Opportunity: SRI Fire Sprinkler, LLC | Payroll Processor/HR CoordinatorMay 9, 2019
Job Title: Advancement Data Specialist (Casual Position, No Benefits)*
Company: Amherst College
Location: Amherst, Massachusetts, United States 01002-5000
Amherst College invites applications for the Advancement Data Specialist position. The Advancement Data Specialist is a part time (up to 19 hours per week), year round, casual position without benefits. Under the supervision of the Director of Advancement Data Management, this position will be responsible for data entry of gifts, pledges, and biographical data in the Advancement database. Maintaining the high quality data is crucial to the mission of Advancement Services. This position will provide support for the division by expediting gift processing with accuracy, providing excellent customer service to our constituents and ensuring quality data entry.
- Supports the efforts of the Advancement team, to maintain the integrity of all gifts, pledges and biographical data in the Alumni database.
- Processes checks, online gifts, stocks, gifts in kind, pledges, matching, facilitated, and planned gifts.
- Biographical maintenance duties, including updating addresses, contact information, employment and relationship data as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, or 4 year’s related experience in lieu of degree
- Working knowledge of Access/Word/Excel with the ability to learn new software
- Sensitivity to issues of confidentiality
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to working with a diverse community
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information (email and/or telephone numbers) for three professional references. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
ABOUT AMHERST COLLEGE
Amherst College, one of the premier liberal arts colleges in the nation, is located in Amherst, Massachusetts, a town of approximately 35,000 residents in the western part of the state. The college’s community is composed of about1,800 students from 48 states, plus Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and 54 countries around the world, and about 1,000 staff and faculty. The college’s scenic 1,000-acre campus includes a 500-acre wildlife sanctuary and the Book & Plow Farm ; three museums: Emily Dickinson Museum , Beneski Museum of Natural History and Mead Art Museum ; and multiple educational and cultural venues and resources through the Five College Consortium. The town of Amherst offers an amazing variety of coffee shops, restaurants and entertainment, and a very active outdoor life. Our vibrant campus, diverse community and beautiful surrounding, makes Amherst College and the Town of Amherst the perfect place to work, learn and live!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/gxtt2rw5vtf6cgyz