New York State Weekly Job Posting JANUARY 18, 2018January 30, 2018
New York State Weekly Job Posting MARCH 15, 2018March 22, 2018
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Daniels Commercial Leasing manages a rapidly expanding portfolio of commercial centers, including
retail, office, and parking facilities throughout the GTA.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Property Manager who will responsible for managing day-to-day
operations within an assigned portfolio of properties, with a home base at our Mississauga office.
The ideal incumbent will be both technically-minded and an outgoing communicator, capable of
professionally representing Daniels in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- Perform regular building inspections, work closely with on-site staff, and manage trade
contractors to maintain the integrity of our assets in a safe, cost-efficient manner
- Understand the mechanical and building automation systems at each property and
coordinate appropriate preventative and corrective maintenance schedules
- Apply your working knowledge of high rise construction systems by reading and interpreting
technical drawings (architectural, mechanical, and electrical) as they relate to new tenant
fit-outs and day-to-day issues
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with tenants, condominium property
managers, site staff, and other stakeholders at each property
- Work closely to monitor new tenant fit-out construction and respond appropriately to
tenant and contractor questions and requests
- Be an effective manager of a wide variety of other issues that form part of the management
of your portfolio. These include: management of parking garage maintenance issues,
insurance claims, signage and zoning issues, community engagement, etc.
- Learn continuously and share information to appropriate entities within the organization
- College or university degree or diploma preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Property or project management background is an asset
- Flexibility to respond to situations of an ongoing, urgent, or emergency nature after hours
and on weekends when necessary
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be able to balance their schedules and deadlines effectively
- Solid Microsoft Office computer skills are required
We offer a collaborative work environment that focuses on skills acquisition and continuous
improvement along with a competitive salary, benefits package, mileage allowance, cell phone, and
The Daniels Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only applicants selected for an
interview will be contacted. All applications will be held in confidence.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and salary expectations to John Robinson at email@example.com.