Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Senior Science PlannerJanuary 15, 2020
Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | BIM CoordinatorJanuary 15, 2020
Job Title: Project Manager
Company Name: Flad Architects
Location: New York, NY, United States 10016
- Directly responsible to the client and the firm for the successful execution and leadership of projects including the meeting of project goals, client service, quality of work performed, utilization of staff, marketing reputation of the firm, and profitability.
- Overall responsibility for leading, motivating and providing a team environment for the project members by inspiring a shared vision, enabling others to act, challenging the process, taking risks and assuming ultimate responsibility for the team’s actions, exercising good judgment and continually increasing people skills.
- Responsible for articulating and communicating the client’s vision, goals and objectives through development of the project work plan during the planning phase.
- Responsible for developing the project fees and contracts during the planning phase and establishing the project schedule, budget and profitability during the start-up phase.
- Deliver projects on schedule, within budget, meeting design intent and client vision/goals, and at the required level of quality.
- Assist with developing strategies for approaching clients and cultivate business development opportunities by presenting Flad’s services to potential clients. Work with office BD leads to identify new project opportunities. Serve as point person for managing the development of proposals including identifying Flad and consultant team, developing project schedules, work plan and proposed fees.
- Responsible for continuous management and development of key, repeat clients. Maintain good working relationships with the client to promote future opportunities.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience and at least five years recent project management experience with large-scale facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field required.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent client management and leadership skills required.
- Superior technical and presentation skills and a commitment to design excellence essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/qnj3xs429zwprf6q