Job Opportunity: Texas Health ResourcesOctober 9, 2018
Protected: Video SamplesNovember 29, 2018
Job Title: Therapist Full-time Plano Hospital
Company Name: Texas Health Resources
Location: Plano Texas
Texas Health Plano seeks to hire a Therapist to work Full-time in the Behavioral Health Department at (Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano).
The address is (6200 West Parker Road, Plano, Texas 75093)
Salary range is Min. $25.14/hr to Max. $37.54/hr – based on relevant experience
• Full-time / 40 hours weekly / Day Shift
Days will vary; hours between 7:30 am – 5:30 pm week days; and some extended hours.
Provides individual, family, and group psychotherapy and counseling utilizing modalities consistent with the facility philosophy.
Conducts unstructured individual, family, and group therapy as scheduled or ordered by physician to address goals identified on patient treatment plan.
Provides didactic group therapy as scheduled and assigned.
Adapts treatment to reflect age-specific, developmental and cultural considerations.
Demonstrates competence with adolescent treatment.
Demonstrates competency with cognitive behavioral therapy.
• Effective individual, family, and group therapy provided in a timely manner meeting group therapy baseline competency elements
• Documentation of therapies provided is clear, concise and reflective of required level of clinical expertise.
• Patient goals for treatment and progress towards goals reflected in documentation.
• Groups planned, delivered, and documented in a timely and effective manner meeting patient’s goals for treatment
• Knowledge of CBT and other appropriate brief therapies and interventions evident
• Knowledge of age-specific and cultural-specific dynamics demonstrated
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/cw42qxw5mtrscb74