Job Opportunity: Texas Health Resources | Youth Engagement Athletic TrainerDecember 3, 2019
Job Opportunity: Microsoft | ASL Technical Support RoleDecember 3, 2019
Company Name: Texas Health Resources
Position Title: Radiology and Imaging Opportunities
Location: Arlington, Texas, United States 76011
Texas Health Resources is in search of Radiology Professionals to join the Imaging Teams at select facilities in North Texas to work Full Time, Part Time, PRN and Leadership Roles.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
- Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
- A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
- 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
- A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
- A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
With 14 hospitals across the Dallas-Fort Worth area and one of the largest faith-based health care systems in the United States, Texas Health has the resources to offer a variety of career growth opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. You can choose to work in urban, suburban or rural facilities plus have the ability to move within the system. This gives our Radiology and imaging Professionals a level of flexibility that’s hard to match. Compassion begins with caring for each other and Texas Health Radiology and Imaging team members are committed to developing relationships that go beyond their job duties. Teamwork, camaraderie and effective interdisciplinary partnerships are the hallmarks of Texas Health.
You belong here, we invite you to join our award winning team. Apply online today!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/3qkr4vr342j8btt3