Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Architectural Associate | WIJanuary 15, 2020
Job Opportunity: Texas Health Resources | Senior Financial Analyst (Physician Compensation)January 31, 2020
Job Title: Senior Fund Accountant/Assistant Fund Accounting Manager
Company Name: USAA Real Estate
Location: San Antonio, TX USA 78230
Acquiring, developing, financing and managing quality real estate investments since 1982, USAA Real Estate provides superior returns investing across the risk spectrum, with expertise in office, industrial, multi-family, retail and hotel assets. Investing for the USAA membership and aligned with more than one hundred investment partners across the world, we maintain an “Investor First” mindset with a significant co-investment in all programs. As the real estate investment management arm of USAA, a leading financial services company serving military families since 1922, USAA Real Estate has achieved a track record of success living up to the high standards set at USAA and sharing its culture. USAA’s balance sheet puts us in a position of strength – well capitalized to invest in multiple strategies. This is a distinct competitive advantage. USAA Real Estate is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. www.usrealco.com
The Senior Fund Accountant/Fund Accounting Assistant Manager is responsible for accounting functions relating to a real estate portfolio consisting of office, multi-family, industrial, retail and hotel properties to include joint ventured properties. Responsible for processing, reviewing, analyzing, and recording property and portfolio related operating data into financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Verify, review and analyze property and entity level general ledgers on both cash and accrual basis ensuring accuracy and adherence to established accounting policies and procedures. Responsible for general and advanced accounting functions and for meeting the accounting department calendar deadlines.
- Prepare and analyze quarterly/annual financial statements including supporting schedules in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare work papers and ensure the fulfillment of financial reporting requirements for external and internal audits and tax accountants. Inform management as to any discrepancies or any other problem areas that may exist that arise from the audit.
- Record the fair value adjustments for investments in real estate and debt in order to prepare quarterly/annual fair value financial statements.
- Interact with internal and external customers, asset managers, property managers and all necessary departments to ensure prompt resolution of issues and achieve maximum efficiency of operations.
- Assist in forecasting monthly financial results and cash projections based on budgets and known trends. Reviews budget to actual results and advises management of trends.
- Assist with special projects and other related duties as may be assigned.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, USAA Membership eligibility, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! http://usaarealestatecareers.com/careers/benefits/ Qualified applicants must successfully complete a comprehensive pre-employment background screening and drug screening. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years accounting experience with solid fundamental accounting skills required.
- Real estate fund accounting experience preferred.
- CPA or CPA candidate strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel skills; familiarity with Yardi a plus.
- Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/pb3jkxw9vzqtbhqc