@TrumpDisabled: Carolyn Zaikowski’s look from HuffPostDecember 7, 2016
#PWDConnectJobs: 270 NONPROFITS ACROSS NEW YORK STATE LAUNCH CAMPAIGN CALLING FOR CRITICAL RESOURCESDecember 8, 2016
The State of New York is working with Our Ability to build a talented and diverse pool of candidates for various current and upcoming state government positions. Interested candidates for any of these positions should submit their resume with the description of the job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates considered for any of these positions will be required to complete financial disclosure forms.
|Children and Family Services, Office of (OCFS)
|Youth Division Aide 3 Location: Youth Leadership Academy (Delaware County)
| Minimum Qualifications:
Two years full-time experience* in the care and programming of youth** under 21 years of age;OR two years of full-time experience* in the care, programming and/or secure custody of residential clients in a health care, mental hygiene or correctional institutional setting;
OR an Associate’s degree AND six months experience as described above*;
OR a Bachelor’s degree;
OR a satisfactory equivalent combination of the above education and experience requirements;
OR a high school graduation or equivalency diploma AND one year of experience*
*Appropriate verifiable part-time experience will be accepted on a prorated basis.
**Direct-care experience with youth involved in the juvenile justice system or in an institution, camp, school, community center, youth
rehabilitation program or residential center.
|$19.24 per hour
|Civil Service, Department of
|Project Coordinator – Exam System Modernization Location: Albany
| Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience in governmental administrative operations. Project Management experience is highly desirable. Two years substitute experience for a bachelor’s degree; one additional year substitute experience for a master’s degree. Specifically, the incumbent will be required to:
• Attend project meetings as the lead representative for Testing Services Division
• Manage project deliverables required to be completed by the Testing Services Division
• Lead project meetings with the Testing Services Division to update them on project status and to drive the timely completion of project deliverables
• Coordinate knowledge and expertise transfer to the Test Management System Vendor on functions provided by Testing Services that have an impact on the design and implementation of the Test Management System
• Facilitate the redesign of the examination planning process that is consistent with the infrastructure built to provide statewide online testing
• Ensure the successful transfer of exam and applicant information collected by Testing Services to the HRMS
• Other activities needed to support the efforts of the project